Founded in the year 2002, OnePoll.com happens to be a market research organization which is based in the US. The company has its offices in Bristol, London, as well as in New York. The primary intention of launching OnePoll was to provide help in outlining and managing PR surveys within the PR industry which worked closely with the PR in-house teams and consultancy firms spread across the United Kingdom and recently in the US. At present, the company has expanded its business for including organizations and companies from every sphere of life, and also for expanding their membership audience across the globe.
How to generate revenues with OnePoll?
It is extremely easy to sign up for OnePOll, and you won’t need to pay anything for that. All you need to do will be to fill up the application form consisting of several pages. You need to follow this procedure with almost all the survey sites out there, and OnePoll is no exception to this. Your personal info will be used by the company for matching you to the pertinent surveys in the future.
You will not need to shell out anything for registering with the site, and an account can be opened instantly from where you will be able to generate a considerable amount of cash over time.
However, the site has one particular downside which happens to be the fact that you will not receive email invites for taking part in the surveys. For this, it will be imperative to log into the site which can prove to be time-consuming as well as tedious.
You will be able to make money with OnePoll in the following ways:
1. Standard Survey
It will be imperative to log into your OnePoll account for taking part in surveys and in case there is any available survey, it will be listed right there along with its cash value. These surveys will be based on various topics including current affairs, health, food, work, and so on. You will be provided with multiple-choice questions which must be answered thoughtfully and honestly.
On average, one survey will be available to you on a daily basis. On some occasions, you might get only a couple of surveys every week, and it will likewise not be surprising if you get as many as 10 to 12 surveys per week.
It will not be difficult to complete these surveys and most of these are quite simple for anyone to do. You will be paid somewhere between £0.15 and £0.40 for completing each of these surveys. However, some surveys might pay you more than this, but on rare occasions.
You will also receive surveys that won’t pay you in cash. These types of surveys are known as competition surveys, and it is entirely your personal choice whether you want to complete them or not. These surveys are typically quite short, and once you complete them your name will be entered into a prize draw where cash prizes can be won ranging from £100 to £1000.
3. Referral Program
Cash can also be earned by referring some buddies to register with OnePoll. The site comes with a referral feature which will allow you to invite as many as 10 buddies.
The site also offers a referral program where as much as £4 can be earned per referral. Apart from these, you will be able to generate:
i. 50p as soon as an individual completes a survey after signing up under you.
ii. £1 as soon as someone has generated £20 after signing up under you.
iii. £2.50 as soon as a person has earned £40 after registering under you.
Getting remunerated from OnePoll:
It will be feasible to request for a reward once your balance gets to £40. You will receive a reminder once you reach the cash out threshold. You will receive the payments to your bank account directly via PayPal or BACS. There is also a provision to be paid by check. However, for this, you will need to provide your physical address while signing up. The cash will arrive within 28 days on an average although on some occasions it has taken less time than that.
1. The layout of this site is simple, and anyone can follow it without any problem at all. Being an active member, you will get answers to all your queries from the Help page.
2. The site will pay you 50p as a reward for connecting to your Facebook account and a further 50p once 10 surveys are completed.
3. You won’t need to shell out anything for registering with this site.
4. Many surveys will be available to you on different subjects. Most of these surveys are easy to do without any issue of getting screened out.
5. The site likewise comes with an innovative iOS app that has earned a lot of praise at present. Any smartphone user will like this option since they will be able to take part in the surveys using their mobile phone only. In this way, it will be possible to complete the surveys while you are on the go and make money as well.
1. Some users have complained that they have not received any survey from the site after earning £40.
2. In some cases, the surveys sent by the company are not appropriate or have crashed or frozen while in progress.
3. The cash out threshold is quite high. The fact that you will be earning only 10p per survey might seem to be rather discouraging in the long run. It will take quite a while to reach the cash out threshold of £40.
4. The payout is not consistent. While some surveys might consume 10 minutes, the reward might only be 5p. On the other hand, some surveys might take only a couple of minutes to complete and the reward can be 10p or even more.
This above-mentioned OnePoll review should convince you of the fact that the site is a legitimate one. There are many evidences of the members being paid by the site once they have reached the payout threshold. However, on some occasions, it has been reported by some members that they have not received any survey after hitting the threshold of £40. OnePoll has the reputation of providing easy and uncomplicated surveys which will enable the members to earn some extra cash.
However, it will be a folly on your part to leave your regular 9-to-5 job. In fact, you will not be able to make a living only from OnePoll, and it will be a smart idea to sign up for more than one paid survey site which should allow you to generate a respectable sum in the long run. Nevertheless, you ought to take OnePoll into consideration as one of the authentic and reliable sites for generating some extra cash.